Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Suddenly




We make our pacts ,
We're independent .
We dump our boyfriends.
And we do our hair anyway we would like .
We figure out , that we are attractive .

And we look around ,
And now we loved to live the single life .
And then we tell ourselves we'll never fall in love again .
But then he comes around and suddenly we understand ,
That we have never really been in love before.


And suddenly I know what all the love songs that they write are all about ,
And suddenly I dont care if its right or wrong as long as he's around ,
And suddenly the things that used to sound cliche are perfectly right in your eyes .
Perfectly right with this guy .

I know its wierd ,
But we are connected .
And in some strange and crazy way I think ,
That we have always been .

And now he's here ,
And he says he loves me .
And it feels so right ,
And In fact it feels so good that I can't sleep at night .

But I just told myself I will not fall in love again .
But he just came around and then he made me understand ,
That I have never really been in love before.


And suddenly I know what all the love songs that they write are all about ,
And suddenly I dont care if its right or wrong as long as hes around ,
And suddenly the things that used to sound cliche are perfectly right in my eyes .
Perfectly right when he's here .

And yes ,
I know you might get impatient .
But look around ,
He might be walking right in front of you .

And if he touches you and you feel your skin is burning .
Kisses you and you feel your stomach turning ,
He's the one ,
He is the one .

And suddenly I know what all the love songs that they write are all about ,
And suddenly I don't care if its right or wrong as long as your baby's around ,
And suddenly the things that used to sound clishe are perfectly right in your ears .
Perfectly right when he's there .
Perfectly right when he's there .
Perfectly right with this guy.



bubye
Ahlami

p/s: perfectly right when he's there. true true. very true!

2 comments:

adLYNNa's said...

sukoooo!!!!

wanee said...

ahh love this song amie.. i can always count you to find a great new song (eh new ker? owwell for me it's new lah haha)

=)