Saturday, October 08, 2011

For the rest of my life


I have purposely clipped in the countdown ticker at the top of my blog, so that whenever I look at it, this will give me like an indicator, to do things, and not to rush things, and to keep calm too. Hehe.

But then I found this quote, posted up by a friend of mine,

"When you realize (and decide) you want to spend your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible"

But then, kena buat ape ? Wait, and sabar lah ! Tapi, bukan wait saja-saja jer, work must be done as well. Hehe.

Always remind ourselves, that things are not always going to be super sweet, perfect, problem-free, easy, comfortable, and all those feelings or conditions that you wish for. It's not going to be perfect. Sebab tu kena sentiasa ready, and plan for the best. Doa itu penting. And of course, have a faith that we will always stay together and have each other no matter what happens. InshaAllah, with God's willing :)



bubye
Ahlami

2 comments:

LynnAiza said...

wahhhh kak ami!1months 2 weeks n 3days!woot woottt. semoga segala persediaan membina masjid dipermudahkannnn.aminnnnn.. ;)

me suya said...

eyh, kak ami dah nak kawen.xlama dah tu.. congratz kak ami :)