Monday, February 28, 2011

Comparison

Lately, we've been creating crazy and interesting formulas about life. It is just a part of bittersweet when you're having conversation with someone. And I just love the fact that, one single word can open you up to a whole new stories and ideas being shared :) I just love that. It's just like a polaroid. Instant and just once. You don't need big effort on that. Because if it's meant to be, then it will be. sooner or later God knows the best !

Phew. enough with my opinion !

Hehe, found this formula (quote/saying),

In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals to EVERYTHING, and two minus one equals to NOTHING. - Mignon Mclaughlin -

So my dearest sister, Budik, as a mathematician, try prove this formula ? HAHAHA


And I think the best comparison that we should always carry in our heart is,


bubye
Ahlami

1 comment:

FA said...

hahaha!not yet a mathemticiann..