Thursday, December 06, 2012

One Year in Nihon!


Today is December 6th 2012.

The date I first arrived in Japan is the night of December 4th, 2011.
So just a quick update simply saying that it has been a year for me, living in Japan.
Alhamdulillah Ya Rabb, for making this valuable for me, for giving this huge experience.
Although having said that, despite all the ups and downs, the hardships that my husband and I had to go through. We have become even stronger and wiser, inshAllah. Hoping for better us.

Slowly I adapt to living in Japan. There are a few changes that make you become adaptive towards those changes. Especially the spacious house. Huhu you have to be really really really rich to afford a big and spacious house if you want to live in Japan. Like reaaaallly rich! Hehe. Anyway, staying in just a nice comfy house makes you realize to become more grateful of what you have. Alhamdulillah again. My nihongo has not moved to any higher level though :( But I've got an increasing number of nihongo vocabs, yeay! Thanks to my husband of course :)

Alritey, some photo sharing peeps :)



No comments: